Find A Group
MOPS groups use a variety of formats for mothers to meet and stay connected.
Groups meet fortnightly/monthly, during the day or evenings.
Some may not offer MOPS Kids.
Search for a group near you
Click on the button below to go to the MOPS International group search page.
Select the type of group you'd like to attend (in person or online) and then use the Advanced Search option to select Australia.
This will allow you to contact the group directly.
Use the map to find a MOPS group
1. Enlarge the map to full screen (use the square icon on the right).
2. Click on search (use the magnifying icon on the left).
3. Enter your suburb and click the link.
4. Zoom out or in to see groups near you.
5. Click on a map marker for the name of the group.
Alternatively, you can browse through the state-based list of groups on the left-hand side of the map. (To see the list, view the map in full screen or click on the top left-hand square icon.)